Check out the list of events below.
The Otsego Prairie Festival will feature familiar events and activities that so many have enjoyed in previous years starting at 10:00 a.m. This year there will also be many exciting attractions such as live music, inflatables, paintball and bingo with FIREWORKS – all FREE!
The Festival begins Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.
Click the tabs below to view the 2019 events and food vendors.
- 10:00 a.m.: Otsego Prairie Festival opens
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Otsego Rod & Custom Car Show, South Prairie Park
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Exhibitors, along the trail
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Petting Zoo by Walton’s Hollow – FREE!, west of shelter
- 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Inflatables by Jump City – FREE!, west of shelter
- 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Laser Tag by Annandale Paintball – FREE!, west of shelter
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Albertville and Elk River Fire Department Displays, north of skatepark
- 2:30 p.m.: Otsego Rod & Custom Car Show Trophies Awarded, South Prairie Park
- 8:30 p.m.: Fireworks – FREE!
- 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.: Live Music: Naked Cowboys
- 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.: Bingo by Gifts Anonymous
- 6:00 p.m.: Raffle Drawing by Otsego Lions
- 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.: Live Music: The Roadkill Band
Park Shelter Events
- 11:15 a.m.: Dancing Caravan
- 12:00 p.m.: Rince Nua Irish Dance
- 12:30 p.m.: Dancing Caravan
- Corn Dogs
- Ice Cream – 8 flavors!
- Cheese Curds
- Turkey Wraps
- BBQ Pork
- Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Brats and Hot Dogs
- French Fries
- and a Beer Garden hosted by the Otsego Lions!
Otsego Lions to host a Beer Garden
The Otsego Lions will be serving ice-cold draft beer from local breweries, Coors Light, and Mexican Moonshine; visit the Beer Garden to listen to great music and enjoy an early fall day with family and friends. Thanks for supporting the Otsego Lions Club.