Check out the list of events below.
The Otsego Prairie Festival will feature familiar events and activities that so many have enjoyed in previous years starting at 10:00 a.m. This year there will also be many exciting attractions such as live music, inflatables and bingo with FIREWORKS scheduled for dusk!
The Festival begins Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.
Click the tabs below to view the 2017 events and food vendors.
- 10:00 a.m.: Otsego Prairie Festival opens
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Otsego Rod & Custom Car Show
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Exhibitors
- 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Inflatables by Jump City
- 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Paintball by Annandale Paintball
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Petting Zoo by Walton’s Hollow
- 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.: Albertville and Elk River Fire Department Displays
- 12:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.: Gamin Ride Video Game Truck
- 2:30 p.m.: Otsego Rod & Custom Car Show Trophies awarded
- Dusk (~8:30 p.m.): Fireworks!
- 10:00 a.m.: Dancing Caravan
- 11:30 a.m.: Rince Nua Irish Dance
- 12:00 p.m.: Dancing Caravan
- 1:00 p.m.: World Taekwondo Academy Rogers Demo Team
- 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Bingo
- 6:00 p.m.: Raffle Drawing
- 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.: Outside Recess
- Food Vendors
- Petting Zoo – Free!
- Gamin Ride Video Games
- Open 12:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $5/20 minutes or $15/all day
- Paintball by Annandale Paintball: $3/game or $5/two games (Includes paint, gun, and gear)
- Stage Entertainment (music in between stage acts all day)
- Inflatables by Jump City
- Open 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $15/all day or $10/half day (2:00 – 8:00 p.m.)
- Corn Dogs
- Chicken Tenders
- Ice Cream – 8 flavors!
- Cheese Curds
- Egg Rolls
- Mini Doughnuts
- Cookie Dough
- Turkey Wraps
- BBQ Pork
- Pulled Pork and Chicken, Brisket, Andouille Sausage
- Sliced Italian Beef and Italian Sausage
- Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Brats and Hot Dogs
- French Fries
- and a Beer Garden hosted by the Otsego Lions!
Otsego Lions to host a Beer Garden
The Otsego Lions will be serving ice-cold draft beer from local breweries, Coors Light, and Mexican Moonshine; visit the Beer Garden to listen to great music and enjoy an early fall day with family and friends. Thanks for supporting the Otsego Lions Club.