Check out the list of events below. Look for the new additions for 2017!
The Otsego Prairie Festival will feature familiar events and activities that so many have enjoyed in previous years starting at 10:00 a.m. This year there will also be many exciting attractions such as live music, inflatables and bingo with FIREWORKS scheduled for dusk!
The Festival begins Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.
Click the tabs below to view the 2017 events and food vendors.
- 10:00 a.m.: Otsego Prairie Festival opens
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Otsego Rod & Custom Car Show
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Exhibitors
- 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Inflatables by Jump City
- 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Paintball by Annandale Paintball
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Petting Zoo by Walton’s Hollow
- 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.: Albertville and Elk River Fire Department Displays
- 12:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.: Gamin Ride Video Game Truck
- 2:30 p.m.: Otsego Rod & Custom Car Show Trophies awarded
- Dusk (~8:30 p.m.): Fireworks!
- 10:00 a.m.: Dancing Caravan
- 11:30 a.m.: Rince Nua Irish Dance
- 12:00 p.m.: Dancing Caravan
- 1:00 p.m.: World Taekwondo Academy Rogers Demo Team
- 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Bingo
- 6:00 p.m.: Raffle Drawing
- 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.: Outside Recess
- Food Vendors
- Petting Zoo – Free!
- Gamin Ride Video Games
- Open 12:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $5/20 minutes or $15/all day
- Paintball by Annandale Paintball: $3/game or $5/two games (Includes paint, gun, and gear)
- Stage Entertainment (music in between stage acts all day)
- Inflatables by Jump City
- Open 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $15/all day or $10/half day (2:00 – 8:00 p.m.)
- Corn Dogs
- Chicken Tenders
- Ice Cream – 8 flavors!
- Cheese Curds
- Egg Rolls
- Mini Doughnuts
- Cookie Dough
- Turkey Wraps
- BBQ Pork
- Pulled Pork and Chicken, Brisket, Andouille Sausage
- Sliced Italian Beef and Italian Sausage
- Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Brats and Hot Dogs
- French Fries
- and a Beer Garden hosted by the Otsego Lions!
Otsego Lions to host a Beer Garden
The Otsego Lions will be serving ice-cold draft beer from local breweries, Coors Light, and Mexican Moonshine; visit the Beer Garden to listen to great music and enjoy an early fall day with family and friends. Thanks for supporting the Otsego Lions Club.